« Home | It's definitely Miss Jackson » | That's what friends are for » | Dash away all » | Suffer the children » | Hey there lil' red riding hood » | The sweetest thing » | Oh the pain of it all » | It's in his kiss » | It's (not) raining men or anything else for that m... » | R-E-S-P-E-C-T » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Christmas wrap up

Hello!

I hope your holidays have been joyous and terrific.

In the last week to 10 days, I have:

1. Spent far too much money.
2. Eaten way too much food.
3. Drank oh so much booze.
4. Been so very mad at myself for all of the above.
5. Enjoyed letting friends and family know how much they mean to me, not at just this time of year -- but every single day!

STILTS managed to get his most wanted present, a Sony PSP. I have to admit, they are tres cool. If you have a big enough memory card in them, you can download lots and lots of stuff to it and make it...well, a portable entertainment system!

I managed to get a new digital camera. I like it very much and after I learn to work it, I will post more and more photos on this very blog, yes indeedy.

I get to spend New Year's Eve with E and her family and A too! E's here visiting her Mom and her Mom is having a big party, with KARAOKE no less! Woo Hoo Hoo....I am excited.

I hope you all have a terrific New Year and I'll be posting again very soon.