« Home | It's in his kiss » | It's (not) raining men or anything else for that m... » | R-E-S-P-E-C-T » | Don't give up on us baby » | Wot U (Think U) Need » | Hair today and tomorrow » | Chicken...make a lousy housepet! » | All aboard! » | Give them something to talk about? » | Give a little bit. » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Oh the pain of it all

Last night, I was in bed at 6:45 with a severe case of the chills and body aches. I didn't have a fever though. I drank a dose of Airborne just to play it safe.

Today, my head feels like it's going to explode right off my neck, my chills are back and my vision is kinda blurry. Still, no fever and no major symptoms.


I wonder if it's possible to just get a little sick? Kinda like your body fights off certain germs - maybe the more powerful and destructive ones, and lets the minor little ones slide by.