« Home | Hair today and tomorrow » | Chicken...make a lousy housepet! » | All aboard! » | Give them something to talk about? » | Give a little bit. » | I keep holdin' on to yesterday. » | Tie me up, tie me down. » | There he goes » | Did you notice if you turn a heart upside down it ... » | I'm gonna take you over. » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Wot U (Think U) Need


You think after they have him grow his hair out, they'll get what they wanted all along?

After seeing the finale last night, I understand why they chose him. He sounds just like Michael. They were looking for a replacement, not a new lead singer!

Feh.
Don't you know they had to have PAID the other non-finalists to return! I know I wouldn't have wanted to sit there for an hour or more having to relive that agony again, thinking "That should've been me, that should have been me, why wasn't that me!"

I hope some of them get a better chance for solo careers. Many of them would be amazing on their own, and a few of them shouldn't leave those day jobs!