« Home | All aboard! » | Give them something to talk about? » | Give a little bit. » | I keep holdin' on to yesterday. » | Tie me up, tie me down. » | There he goes » | Did you notice if you turn a heart upside down it ... » | I'm gonna take you over. » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Chicken...make a lousy housepet!

Do you remember that Dana Carvey skit from Saturday Night Live? I laughed at it. I'm not laughing anymore though.


THIS scares the SHIT out of me. This is why I'm constantly telling my kid why it is so very, very important to wash your hands and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. And call me paranoid, but I think I'll just stop eating any kind of poultry whatsoever just to be safe.

And here I've been worrying about California's preparedness in the event of a major earthquake. I think after reading this, I'll take a week's worth of localized 6.0 quakes ANY DAY.