« Home | Melancholy and the infinite sadness » | Lips like sugar, sugar kisses » | It's logical to me » | Zing went the strings of my heart - Part 2 » | Zing went the strings of my heart - Part 1 » | Where have all the cowboys gone** » | Who are you » | Christmas wrap up » | It's definitely Miss Jackson » | That's what friends are for » 

Friday, February 24, 2006 

Holiday

I'm running away.

For the weekend.

And not even the entire weekend, just Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon.

Heading out to lovely Santa Barbara, home of ring-tailed lemurs, a Jerry Seinfeld sighting*, cast-off cardigans and Spiderman boxer-wearing English Bulldogs.

I'm taking lots of pix so hopefully I'll have enough fun fodder for next week!

I hope you all have a nice weekend too. Tah tah for now.


* One of several brushes with famous folks I plan to blog about in the future!