« Home | Don't want to be your monkey wrench » | Holiday » | Melancholy and the infinite sadness » | Lips like sugar, sugar kisses » | It's logical to me » | Zing went the strings of my heart - Part 2 » | Zing went the strings of my heart - Part 1 » | Where have all the cowboys gone** » | Who are you » | Christmas wrap up » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

It's the final countdown

Oy!

I've got one week to find a mellow heifer for a two day stint in a trailer fashioned as a mobile dairy.

Who said this job wasn't fun?!

So, is today the big day? Did you find that cow? Do you get to take a day off for a job well done? You have my vote!

I also want to know if you found the cow...and how your little stray is doing. And to thank you for your prayers for Jazz. I have found him a home...but there are a few things that need to be done first....I"m going to post about it on my website. Bascially, the new home has 4 dogs and they all need to go to training together, but that will cost $2,000. Of course Karma will pay for it, but it's a question of do they have enough for all the dogs...is it worth it to spend so much on one dog......I understand that, but Jazz is my baby, so I want to raise that money...so that is what i"m going to do.... :) I'll keep you posted on how it' s going... :) LORI

Post a Comment